“There is a place in you where there is perfect peace.
There is a place in you where nothing is impossible.
There is a place in you where the strength of God abides.”
~ Foundation For Inner Peace
It’s such a beautiful sunny Saturday, and I am enjoying every minute of it, looking up the blue sky, seeing some Birch trees swaying by the calm nicely whispering winds, and seagulls flying contentedly up above the water. Small noises of Airplanes going to and from San Francisco Airport don’t bother me a bit. I love this moment of quietness. I normally enjoy the relaxing quiet moments at night after a busy day, but today I find myself thankful and very grateful, indeed, for this precious moment falling on this weekend. Thank you, God.
A nice day like this put me in the healthy mode for “treating yourself with the weekend special – handmade facial’ which I want to add to this post for today.. We love everything natural for our daily care, don’t we. I do.
Healthy Natural Orange Conditioner By Arty Genius
［This was one of my recipes found in the articles about my natural skincare recipes (手作り化粧水 (Handmade Astringent) – パセリ化粧水/Parsely Astringent) in the Japanese Women’s Magazine – “Kenko/健康 (Health)” Published in 2004 (Summer Edition) by 主婦の友社 (ShufuNo Tomo Sha/Co., Ltd.), one of the most popular and well-read magazine publishers in Japan.］
WHAT TO PREPARE/INGREDIENTS:
Avocado 1, Banana 1, 1 table spoon of Honey, Emu Oil or Camellia Oil (Coconut Oil), Orange Essential Oil or Lavender Oil (Whatever kind you love)
You can make your excellent natural facial as well as hair conditioner using Avocado, Banana, Honey, a little Emu Oil (Camellia oil or Coconut oil – both are particularly good for hair), and a few drops of Orange essential oil (or Lavender, or any essential oil you like is fine). You are the manufacturer of this excellent natural conditioner – all made from the natural source with no preservatives. These ingredients help replenish lost moisture to your skin and coat your hair cuticles making your hair manageable and healthier. You could make this conditioner and keep your skin and hair healthier all year around, and especially in the summer time.
2) Wash your face as usual. With hair, just wet it with warm water.
3) Lightly dry your face and hair first with a towel.
4) Massage the above paste into your scalp and hair. Wrap your head in plastic wrap and keep it in place. If necessary, cover the wrap with the towel.
5) After 4) is done, spread the remaining portion of the paste over your face.
6) Let 4) and 5) sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Rinse your face and hair.
8) With hair, after you rinse it, shampoo and condition it as usual.
9) With face, follow with astringent or splash/toner, as well as lotion, as usual.
* With hair, you will find your hair seems thicker and healthier. With face, you will find your lost moistured skin is replenished, responding to you in appreciation with smiles. Your skin, hair, and the you.. all are happy.
Some of the Recent Posts:
Creative Time in the Silent Space in the Corner of My Soul
Do You Believe in Miracles?
Yeshua and the Lamb
He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time
God Holds Your Destiny
Potter’s Hand’s Creative Arts – Handmade Soapmaking
Your Favorite Splash Making Your Early Morning a Fresh New Start